Gift Certificate - Terms & Conditions
AKA 'The fine print'
You've wound up on this page because someone you love has given you a gift certificate to our teeny, tiny shop, The Vestibule!
If you haven't been into our store before, we are conveniently located in the heart of Elsternwick's Glen Huntly Road - right across the road from Olia Bakery, and in between the drycleaner and nail salon. Believe us, you might need the instructions!
All our products in store are either handmade locally or under strict guidance by our artists and businesses. We offer an alternative to the traditional market place, meaning that all goods in store are held on a consignment basis. Basically this means that when you buy a product from us, you are directly buying from the maker or designer themselves so most of the products are unique or one-offs. In fact, most of the artists don't stock their goodies anywhere else.
We aim to be as fair as possible with our T&Cs but... here goes:
- Your voucher is not redeemable for cash - except if the remaining amount is less than $5.
- Any additional costs exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- Your voucher is only valid to the date marked.
- This gift voucher will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
- This voucher is valid only at The Vestibule, or can be redeemed towards the cost of any event/service at the Gene & Peta Warehouse, or Consultancy arm.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Gene & Peta is final.
- Gene & Peta reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
We look forward to having you visit our little shop!!